Glass bottle with a handcrafted piece of Kishu Binchotan charcoal from Japan. By coupling a piece of Binchotan with a beautiful bottle, we create a process that privies tap water and enriches it with minerals, such as potassium and magnesium, naturally softens, ionizes and frees of up to 75% of added chlorine.
- The glass bottle is dishwasher proof
- Kishu Binchotan: 7" (L) x 1" (D)
- Bottle: 10" (H) x 3.5" (D)
How To Use:
- Rinse your Kishu Binchotan under running cold water.
- Sterilize and remove any possible ash residues by boiling it for five minutes from cold water.
- Remove from heat, drain the water and let it dry and cool in the pan.
- Fill your glass bottle with cold tap water and carefully slide the Binchotan inside, holding the bottle almost horizontally to avoid breaking
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving your purified, enriched and delicious water
- Refill the bottle with cold tap water whenever you like, and cool for at least two hours, preferably overnight, to efficiently purify and enrich your water
- When not in use, you can dry and store the Binchotan in a container or plastic bag
- We recommend that you boil your Binchotan for one minute once a week, to keep it fresh and fully active
- After 1-3 months of daily use, your Kishu Binchotan will not be active any longer. Once you've finished using it, nature will gladly take it back. An excellent fertilizer, just crush it and mix with potting soil where it will add nourishment and regulate the PH balance - so your plants can thrive and flourish and do an even better job of absorbing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere around this planet that we love so much.