Meticulously crafted by revered watch makers in Germany, of premium quality Swiss components, the Bauhaus style watch embodies timeless understated luxury and is limited to only 25 pieces worldwide. Paired with a first of its kind handmade full-grain bio leather strap, the three-hand watch with date complication is the perfect companion no matter the occasion.
• Limited to 25 pieces worldwide
• Movement: Calibre F07.111 of the traditional Swiss manufacturer ETA
• Movement Type: Quartz
• Diameter: 40,5mm
• Glass: The hardest watch glass in the world. Scratch resistant sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating from Switzerland
• Case: Classic 316L brushed stainless steel case from Switzerland
• Case Height: 7,3mm
• Case Weight: 48g
• Accuracy: -10/+20 sec/month
• Water Resistance: 3ATM
• Dial: White Metal from Switzerland
• Hands: Black Metal from Switzerland
• Functions: Hours, minutes, central second, date display
• Theoretical battery’s lifetime: ca. 54 month
• Warranty: 2-year
• Leather: First of its kind certified (Biokreis, ECARF and IVN) organic leather strap handmade in Germany. Click here to find out more about our organic watch straps.
• Clasp: 316L stainless steel clasp
• Strap Length: 114/82mm
• Strap Thickness: 2,7mm
• Lug Width: 21mm
Materials: Leather, Stainless Steel 316L
Production Time: Please allow 2-7 days before item is shipped.