Pure matured oak wood vinegar and nothing else. Char Essence is a natural by-product from baking the traditional Japanese production of White Charcoal. The condensed steam from the heated wood is collected from the kiln, matured for six months and filtered several times with White Charcoal to achieve the highest level of purity, thereby creating the intriguing smoky fragrance. Wood vinegar has been used for medicinal purposes throughout Asia for centuries and highly valued for its deodorizing and deep cleansing effects.
Care Instructions: Store in room temperature and not in sunlight. Always use a patch test before using this concentrated product.
Suggestions For Use:
Char Essence is highly concentrated and should be dissolved in water or other liquid by up to 500 times. So you only need 5 small drops for 100 ml water.
- Home Spa: Add 10-20 ml to the bathtub for a revitalizing and soothing home spa experience that will purify and moisture your skin and help boost your blood circulation
- Facial: For a moisturizing and purifying facial wash mix 5 ml with a liter of water, and use a soaked cloth or sponge to wash
- Footbath: For a deodorizing, deep cleansing footbath you can add 5-10ml with a liter of water, then soak your feet for a relaxing half hour
- Sauna: Add 5 ml into a bowl of water and spray it on the heater to create the characteristic woody and smoky scent with purifying effect for your skin, and even for your lungs
- Hair: Mix 5 ml with 1 liter of water and use it to rinse your hair to help remove dandruff and smells from your hair. Finish by washing your hair as normal
- Laundry: To freshen and soften your everyday laundry, just add 10 ml in the soap dispenser or wash ball and wash as normal to benefit from a natural, chemical-free and non-polluting fabric softener
- Laundry Soaks: For smelly or dirty laundry such as dishtowels or a tablecloth, add 10 ml to 1 liter of warm water. Soak the cloth overnight, then wash as normal
- Disinfect and Remove Odors: Mix 1:10 char essence to water, and pour this natural cleansing agent into a spray bottle For a deodorizing treatment, simply spray wherever bacteria and odors are at play, such inside shoes, inside your car, in the kitchen or bathroom or even in the trashcan
- Insect Repellant: Mix 1 liter of water with 10 ml and pour into a spray bottle. Spray the mixture on your bare skin to discourage flies and mosquitoes
- Enhance Gardening: Mix 1 liter of water with 2 ml and fill into a spray bottle; then spray directly on your plants to discourage bacteria and bugs Occasionally water your plants lightly with this mixture to improve the soil and help regulate the PH balance